The VM series is a modern, robust designed pump offering reliable water supply for most buildings; from family houses up to 10 floor apartment buildings:
- State-of-the-art hydraulics with best-in class efficiency combined with IE3 motors mean the lowest possible operating costs.
- Thick sheet metal casing, high-quality bearings and stainless steel guarantees a long service life.
- High-efficiency hydraulics, motor and thick sheet metal pump body keep the noise level to a minimum.
- Close coupled motor and threaded connections for compact installations.
The VM is available in different versions:
- Bare pump
- On/ off system with pressure switch and pressure tank
- Semi constant pressure system with Genyo electronical pump controller
- Constant pressure system; Smart Pump with ultra premium efficiency IES2 variable speed package including IE5 motor and communication with BMS systems
The VM is certified by WRAS for use with potable water.
- Delivery: up to 14 m³/h
- Head: up to 99 m
- Power supply: both single and three-phase 50 and 60 Hz
- Power: from 0.30 kW up to 3 kW
- Maximum operating pressure: 10 bar
- Temperature of pumped liquid: from -10°C to +90°C
For sales and service, please contact:
Xylem Water Solutions Ireland Ltd
50 Broomhill Close,
Tel. (+353) 01 4524444
Fax (+353) 01 4524795